It’s All True – Faith Journey
What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; and what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
About the Writer
As a follower of Jesus, my purpose is to spread the good news about who God is, how much he loves us, and how we can live lives full of joy and purpose right where we are.
I love trees and snow, spicy Asian food, and my adopted home state of Minnesota. – Jeanne Ritari
Most Recent Blog Posts:
- The Unforgivable SinHave you ever watched a sporting event and seen someone holding a sign that says John 3:16? People who have never opened a Bible can recite it. Why is that one verse so ubiquitous? For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, … Read More
- Why do they call it Good Friday?Yesterday someone asked, "Why do they call it Good Friday? Why don't they call it Bad Friday?" I responded, "It is the most excellent Friday." Why did I say that? The day Jesus died on the cross was the day I was delivered from death and the wrath of God that I deserve, and every … Read More
- God in JamaicaTwo weeks ago I left my house at 2:00 in the morning to join my Bible college classmates on a mission trip to Jamaica. We had been preparing for this trip for months, and I was looking forward to it. One of the things our group of 13 students had done in preparation was to … Read More
Artwork by Jennifer R. Ueckert
- God is good and wants wonderful things for every one of us. (John 10:10, James 1:17)
- Eternal life isn’t something that happens after we die. It is an intimate relationship with God that we can have right here and now. (John 17:3)
- God loves you and no force in heaven or earth can make him stop. (Romans 8:38)
- God has already given us everything we need to live a truly good life. (2 Peter 1:3)