It’s All True
What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; and what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
About the Writer
As a follower of Jesus, my purpose is to spread the good news about who God is, how much he loves us, and how we can live lives full of joy and purpose right where we are.
I love trees and snow, spicy Asian food, and my adopted home state of Minnesota. – Jeanne Ritari
Most Recent Blog Posts:
- Do You Trust Me?Part 1 You might be familiar with that scene from the end of John’s gospel, where Jesus asks Peter, “Simon,… Read more Do You Trust Me?
- The TombYesterday I listened to someone recite Psalm 22. With my eyes closed, I gained a new understanding of the time… Read more The Tomb
- What about Tongues?Hello! Blessings on your springtime, wherever you are! A few weeks ago, someone asked me out of the blue, “Where… Read more What about Tongues?
Artwork by StudioJRU
- God is good and wants wonderful things for every one of us. (John 10:10, James 1:17)
- Eternal life isn’t something that happens after we die. It is an intimate relationship with God that we can have right here and now. (John 17:3)
- God loves you and no force in heaven or earth can make him stop. (Romans 8:38)
- God has already given us everything we need to live a truly good life. (2 Peter 1:3)