It’s All True
What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; and what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
About the Writer
As a follower of Jesus, my purpose is to spread the good news about who God is, how much he loves us, and how we can live lives full of joy and purpose right where we are.
I love trees and snow, spicy Asian food, and my adopted home state of Minnesota. – Jeanne Ritari
Most Recent Blog Posts:
- Overcoming UnbeliefWhen I was in high school, my mother signed me up to teach a Christian education class to first graders. … Read more Overcoming Unbelief
- The Kingdom of Heaven is at HandOne morning a few weeks ago, I was reading through the gospel of Matthew, as I have done many times… Read more The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand
- While My City BurnsOn May 25, Memorial Day, an unarmed black man died while being restrained by a white police officer in Minneapolis. … Read more While My City Burns
Artwork by StudioJRU
- God is good and wants wonderful things for every one of us. (John 10:10, James 1:17)
- Eternal life isn’t something that happens after we die. It is an intimate relationship with God that we can have right here and now. (John 17:3)
- God loves you and no force in heaven or earth can make him stop. (Romans 8:38)
- God has already given us everything we need to live a truly good life. (2 Peter 1:3)