It’s All True
What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; and what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
About the Writer
As a follower of Jesus, my purpose is to spread the good news about who God is, how much he loves us, and how we can live lives full of joy and purpose right where we are.
I love trees and snow, spicy Asian food, and my adopted home state of Minnesota. – Jeanne Ritari
Most Recent Blog Posts:
- While My City BurnsOn May 25, Memorial Day, an unarmed black man died while being restrained by a white police officer in Minneapolis. … Read more While My City Burns
- Make COVID go away!Someone I love dearly works in a hospital in an area that has been hard hit by the coronavirus COVID-19. … Read more Make COVID go away!
- I am a Christian. I had an abortion.I am a Christian. I had an abortion. I grew up in a pro-life family, and when abortion was discussed,… Read more I am a Christian. I had an abortion.
Artwork by StudioJRU
- God is good and wants wonderful things for every one of us. (John 10:10, James 1:17)
- Eternal life isn’t something that happens after we die. It is an intimate relationship with God that we can have right here and now. (John 17:3)
- God loves you and no force in heaven or earth can make him stop. (Romans 8:38)
- God has already given us everything we need to live a truly good life. (2 Peter 1:3)